Welcome to the PHA 2017-2018 Show Season!
Parkland Horseman’s Association (PHA) is a non-profit organization that hosts monthly Dressage and Hunter shows at the Parkland Equestrian Center. Membership in PHA is required to participate in our shows and special events to cover liability insurance costs. For membership form, click here.
Accepting all major credit cards at the shows!
USDF Introductory (Open and Novice)
All FEI Tests
Class # • Class Description
IH-1 • USDF Dressage Sport Horse Prospects (In-Hand)
IH-2 • USDF Junior Handler – 12 and under (Jr. In-Hand)
LL-A • PHA Leadline Test A – 10 and under (Walk Only)
LL-B • PHA Leadline Test B – 10 and Under (Walk-Trot)
LL-C • PHA Leadline Test C – 10 and Under (Walk-Trot)
IN-A(N) • USDF Introductory Level Test A Novice
IN-B(N) • USDF Introductory Level Test B Novice
IN-C(N) • USDF Introductory Level Test C Novice
IN-A(O) • USDF Introductory Level Test A Open
IN-B(O) • USDF Introductory Level Test B Open
IN-C(O) • USDF Introductory Level Test C Open
TR-1 • USEF Training Level Test 1
TR-2 • USEF Training Level Test 2
TR-3 • USEF Training Level Test 3
1-1 • USEF First Level Test 1
1-2 • USEF First Level Test 2
1-3 • USEF First Level Test 3
2-1 • USEF Second Level Test 1
2-2 • USEF Second Level Test 2
2-3 • USEF Second Level Test 3
3-1 • USEF Third Level Test 1
3-2 • USEF Third Level Test 2
3-3 • USEF Third Level Test 3
4-1 • USEF Fourth Level Test 1
4-2 • USEF Fourth Level Test 2
4-3 • USEF Fourth Level Test 3
FEI • FEI Tests – PSG through GP (Please specify Test on Entry Form)
WD • Western Dressage (Please specify Test on Entry Form)
FS • Freestyle (Please specify which level on Entry Form)
4H • 4-H Dressage Test (Please specify Test on Entry Form)
Individual Membership: $30 or Family Membership: $40 (required)
Dressage Fee: $25
Class Fees: $15
All entries, accompanied by current Coggins, must be received before closing date for registration (2 weeks prior to show date). Late entries will be subjected to $10 late fee, space permitting. A small service fee may be added for payment by credit card.
In addition to the PHA General Rules & Regulations, please observe:
- All tests are current USEF, USDF or WDAA tests unless otherwise noted.
- USEF rules and regulations govern.
- Introductory novice level tests are open to first year amateur horse/rider combination only.
- Proper dressage attire is encouraged. Proper hunter attire is acceptable. Riders may choose to wear white or pale colored polo shirt and breeches. Boots, breeches with a belt, and approved SEI approved helmet are required for all levels.
- FEI Levels follow USEF Helmet Rules.
- First place trophy and ribbons to sixth place.
- Scores for Year-End Awards will be accumulated for same horse/rider combination only, according to PHA rules.
- Eight volunteer hours are required to be eligible for year-end awards.
- All riders must wear a SEI approved helmet with fasten harness
Rain Date: May 19
Each Class Fee $10
Jump Fee (Cross Rails and Up) $10
Rider Number $2
Administration Fee (per exhibiter) $20
Volunteer Hour (max 4) $20 each
Medal Class Fee $15
2017-2018 RULES & REGULATIONS – COMING SOON